Good Grants Onboarding
Get the most out of your grant management software
No credit card required | 14-day free trial | Cancel anytime
Good Grants Onboarding package
The Onboarding package is, without a doubt, the best way to maximise ROI from investing in Good Grants. You’ll receive a tailored onboarding experience to match your program needs, ensuring a fast start and well-rounded knowledge of the power available in the software.
- Personal orientation with our Client Success Managers
- Advice on how to best match Good Grants features and capabilities to your program’s strategic outcomes
- Collaborative support throughout configuration of the software
- Patient and considerate training to ensure your confidence in the software
- Preparation of theme design based on supplied brand assets
- Detailed pre-launch checks
- Round-the-clock, 24-hour training and support as needed (weekdays)
Six steps to onboarding success
Refined and perfected to provide an engaging, effective and enjoyable orientation experience
Your Good Grants Client Success Manager will welcome you and ask for program details to get your account started.
Account + theme setup
Sit back and relax while our team creates your account and theme. Then, we will hand over the keys.
Personalised orientation session
This kickoff call with your CSM will go over your program needs, desired outcomes, and current and past pain points. The more we know, the better we can guide.
Education + best practices, tailored to your program
You will have a whole team of experts as your safety net. Take advantage of their vast knowledge of the system as they guide you through application setup, criteria design, review setup and general program management.
Training + configuration
We will show you how to be your program’s super hero, with tailored tips and advice on using Good Grants like a pro to make your program shine bright!
Once your program is ready to go, we will go through it with a fine-tooth comb, making sure there are no problems or gaps. This will ensure your success from Day One.