- The application form builder has new features:
- Edit your form field settings without leaving the form builder.
- Click the settings icon above a field to display a settings tray on the right-hand side of the screen, which now contains all field configuration settings.
- See changes to the form reflected in real-time.
- A close button has been added to the left-hand settings menu to allow users to dismiss the menu and free up screen space.
- In cases where applications are locked once submitted, we’ve made it more obvious that applicants cannot go back and edit.
- Category descriptions and images are now displayed with sub-category information together on the application form, removing any need for replicating content.