- The leaderboard now shows attachment thumbnails for applications, making it easier to distinguish between applications in a list format.
- We now have an API available for Good Grants. View the API documentation here.
- We added a warning message that appears when an option for an optional field is deleted. This is to let you know that some applicants may have selected the option you’re about to delete.
- The following review flow improvements were made:
- Previously action flow required both a proceed action button and a stop action button (e.g “submit report” and “do not submit report”). Now the stop action button can be hidden and users can only see the proceed action button.
- When users click the stop action button, the fields do not have to be completed to finalise the action. We have now added an option to validate fields on the stop action so all fields must be completed before submission.
- Review flow notifications have two new merge fields: applicant name and applicant email address.
- Notifications now must have content in both the email and SMS body to prevent send errors.
- The following accessibility improvements were made:
- Update to the flag selector for phone fields to make it compliant with accessibility guidelines.
- A new black outline around any element in focus for improved keyboard navigation.
- Contracts now have a signature panel and the user’s IP address and email address have been added.
- Bulk resubmission is now possible. Previously, resubmission could only be triggered for one entry at a time. Now, resubmission can be triggered for up to 100 entries at once.