- A new grant status feature is now available for post-decision application lifecycle management, enabling applications to move through customisable funding and post-grant stages.
- Program managers can now star applications and users and then use the Advanced search to narrow down their searches.
- Canada has been added as our newest data residency option, in addition to our existing options in Australia, the European Union and the United States.
- Two improvements have been made to SMS communications:
- SMS messages now include an Unsubscribe link to give participants the option to opt out from receiving notifications.
- Users in North America can now reply to SMS messages with the text “help” for support in compliance with the new 10DLC text messaging guidelines in the United States.
- There is a new menu link to the custom exports layout list view which offers a list of all custom exports in one place.
- Removing a role from multiple users at once is now possible.