- It’s now possible to add users via email invite. #simplify
- Users can now log in through Google and LinkedIn authentication.
- We’ve made it easier to see and edit tooltips within the platform. Go to Settings > Content > Interface text and switch on Display edit interface text tooltips.
- New endpoints for attachments have been added to the API, which enables application attachments to download through the API, among other tasks.
- We now have a native Zapier and Integromat integration to help connect more work apps to the Good Grants platform.
- When creating reviewing panels, a new message displays to let users know that only a selection of reviewers is shown to help in programs with large review panels.
- We’ve simplified the error message when an applicant submits an incomplete application. Errors are now highlighted by tabs and fields.
- On the category view (Settings > Applications > Categories), the category name column is now sticky, showing even on smaller screens or if the browser width is reduced.
- A view-only reviewing round has been updated to better clarify applications can only be seen and not reviewed in this mode.
- New season functionality has been improved for clarity and ease.
- The following accessibility improvements have been made:
- The user’s profile at the top right has been classified as a button to help screen readers clarify its purpose.
- The header image link back to the home page on Applications > My applications has been removed for better user experience for keyboard and tab users.
- Keyboard focus on the advanced search button and active menu links have been improved for visibility.
- All new Good Grants accounts now come with a default role for a lead reviewer. This role has slightly higher permissions than a normal reviewer allowing them to see a combined total score from all reviewers for each application.
- To improve usability, the button colours for Action flow have been updated to reflect the traffic light system. The proceed action is green and the stop action is red, helping to avoid any confusion with conflicting theme colours.