- You can now create contracts for applicants, who can sign by typing their name or use their mouse or trackpad to draw their signature. The contracts are saved as PDF files and recorded with a time stamp on the user’s profile. Merge fields can be added to personalise them, such as the applicant’s name, the name of the application and category. Signed contracts will show up in the applicant’s user profile.
- Merge fields are now also available for content blocks. Available merge fields for a specific content block can be seen under the content box.
- On the form editor, the ‘add’ option for chapters and categories is now positioned next to the edit option.
- A new WCAG accessibility update was made to improve the cookies banner display for keyboard users.
- The Broadcast email review page now displays the number of emails sent and if there were any email delivery failures.
- There are three new interface text change options.
- A 20-second timer has been added to users with SSO login to help with password issues.
- There is an updated display message to let applicants know if their internet connection was lost during file upload.