- The application form builder has received new improvements:
- New drop-down field format: You can now drag and drop the order of a drop-down list field. Also, the value of each list item is now locked to prevent unintended changes.
- Category configuration: You can now add, edit and delete categories without leaving the application form.
- There is a new currency field type that automatically preselects local currency, adds the currency symbol and applies appropriate formatting.
- There are two new endpoints to the API:
- Tag entry endpoint to enable adding and removing tags via the API.
- Orders endpoint to provide access to any payment, billings or orders via the API.
- The gallery score set now allows you to choose between the original masonry gallery layout (original photo proportions) or a new square layout (images cropped to a square) to display in a grid.
- You can now lock categories on submitted applications, preventing applicants from changing categories after submission.
- Merge fields are now included in Broadcasts, allowing you to personalise your communications sent from the platform.
- In notification and Broadcast settings, the sender address field has been replaced by a reply-to email field to improve email deliverability.
- We added new rule possibilities for checkboxes in conditional fields: “is checked” and “is not checked”.
- There is a new contributor field prompt that lets users know they need to create contributor fields if there are none on the application form.
- Several improvements have been made to comply with WCAG 2.1 guidelines, such as:
- There is now a hover colour on menu items that have keyboard focus and we added role=”button” to menu items that expand to assist users with screenreaders.
- All status messages like active search filters in list views and the “Display 1 – x of x” message have been given the role of “status” to assist users with screenreaders.
- We updated the colour of the search filters to make them more prominent.
- The file type .avi is now supported for uploads in the application field types.