- It’s now possible for program managers to legally bypass user preferences when sending notifications in compliance with GDPR.
- You can now sort by values of Fields added to the Manage Applications list view. #timesaver
- Programs can now request .srt files in the Attachment tab of the application form, allowing applicants to submit captions or subtitles with any video submissions.
- The following changes have been made to the cookie banner:
- The footer now contains a link to activate the cookie banner, allowing users the ability to adjust their preferences at any point in time.
- All buttons in the banner are now the same colour. No difference in priority or importance is implied.
- Tooltips for each option in the cookie banner are now provided and allow users the ability to see further information about each option.
- The following usability improvements have been made in review panels:
- Searches without results will show the message “nothing found”.
- A small animation has been added to the reviewer name when you add a new reviewer to a Panel.
- To enhance security in your account, the required password length in user profiles has increased to 12 characters.
- In the country field drop-down list:
- Swaziland has been replaced by Eswatini to reflect the country’s name change.
- West Bank and Gaza has been added.